- Job Title Call Handler
- Salary £20,329 per year
- Location Otterbourne, Hampshire, England
- Reference JO0000006239
Call Handler - Permanent - Winchester
37.5 hours per week - various shift patterns, including some nights and weekends
£20,329 per annum minimum - plus enhancement for weekends and nights
- Training and support from our dedicated in house education team
- A nationally recognized qualification in Pathways.
- Access to continual professional development and opportunities within the NHS
- Occupational Health support along with an Employee Assistance Programme.
- Enrolment into the NHS Pension Scheme
- NHS Discounts in over 200+ stores including Holidays, Days out, Car insurance, Restaurants and Clothing.
White Knight Recruitment are delighted to be working with a local NHS provider who are looking for call handlers on a permanent basis.
In this position, you will be responsible for handling calls from members of the public in relation to emergency health conditions. This will involve using specialist computer software to provide the caller with an appropriate response in relation to their healthcare needs within a specific time frame.
You need to be a good communicator with an excellent telephone manner. It is essential that you are computer literate and keen to learn new skills. You must be passionate about high quality patient care and be caring and able to remain calm under pressure.
You will also have the opportunity to grow your career, specialising in different areas such as coaching new staff, auditing or becoming a team leader!
You will require an enhanced DBS for this assignment, however this can be arranged by White Knight Recruitment if required.
If you would be interested in exploring this role further, please apply now.
- Category Public Sector
- Contract Permanent