- Job Title Sales Administrator
- Salary Market related
- Location Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
- Reference 3701
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits Package
We are seeking an experienced Sales Administrator for a small, but busy UK division of an International business, working in their friendly offices in Basingstoke.
The role and responsibilities of the Sales Administrator will include:
- Entering and processing all orders received
- Batch Sales Order release and deal with any issues
- Booking all deliveries as agreed with the haulier
- Providing day-to-day order management support
- Resolution of customer queries in a sympathetic and efficient manner.
- Liaising with the Planning Planner
- Any other related ad hoc duties
The successful Sales Administrator will need:
- Previous experience of working in a customer focused role.
- Previous experience of SAP, especially order processing.
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel
- Good eye for detail and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Bonus (potential up to 1 month’s salary)
- Private Medical
- Pension (up to 8% by company)
- Free Parking
- Gym on site
- 22 Days holiday per year
- Free confectionary
1-1 Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies for jobs in Basingstoke for permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Category Public Sector
- Contract Permanent