- Job Title Business Manager (Residential Home Manager)
- Salary £47,009 per year
- Location Somerton, Somerset, England
- Reference JO0000004241
Residential Business Manager
£47,000 Per Annum
A superb opportunity for a driven and passionate Management professional to join a well - established care home provider in the Somerton, Somerset area!!!
This provider are looking for a passionate and driven individual that has the have the drive and enthusiasm lead and manage a residential home registered for 50+ residents and currently has a 'good' CQC rating.
To join this team, the provider are looking for the following attributes:
Proven experience in leading large teams to provide high levels of customer service in a service based setting.
A comprehensive knowledge of budgets and maximisation of incomes
A target driven approach to occupancy ensuring that the needs of the business are met at all times.
Someone who is understanding and passionate about older people person centered care
An individual who has demonstrable business and service management skills including HR, facilities, IT and Recruitment.
An individual with a Diploma in Health and Social Care level 5 or equivalent.
An ability to delegate, problem solve and prioritise workloads on a daily basis.
The service keeps strong links with Somerset County Council, the national regulator and other health care professionals in the area, as well as operating a temporary respite service.
Benefits of working with for this provider?
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working.
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• An employer contribution pension scheme - 7% matched by the provider.
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards - recognising employees' contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
• Refer a Friend Scheme.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send an up to date CV to James at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or for further information on this post and other roles that we have at Whiteknight, please call James on 01962 841917.
- Category Health and Social Care
- Contract Permanant