- Job Title Registered Nurse
- Salary £16.48 - 16.48 per hour
- Location York, North Yorkshire, England
- Reference JO0000005301
Salary - £16.48
FULL OR PART TIME HOURS - NIGHTS
York, North Yorkshire
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a qualified Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to join a nursing home in York on a permanent basis.
Our client supports individuals to live, learn and work as independently as they choose and they work with the local community to provide opportunity, choice and support. This innovative third sector provider supports individuals in its various residential care, supported living and nursing home settings across the UK.
Role & Responsibilities
- To be a committed member of the trained staff team within the service and support the management team in the sufficient provision of care to the residents.
- Actively promote and encourage as much personal independence and choice as possible within the activities of daily living and ensure the best person centred care is given at all times to ensure standards are met with CQC
- Market leading pension scheme
- Excellent holiday entitlement - 33 days
- Sickness absence scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Chance to buy or sell holiday
- Access to cash health plan
To be considered for this position you must be a Registered Nurse and have a valid pin with the NMC.
If you are interested in finding out more please apply below
- Category Health and Social Care
- Contract Permanent