- Job Title Service Manager - Motherwell
- Salary £50k - 55k per year + benefits
- Location Motherwell, North Lanarkshire, Scotland
- Reference JO0000005393
White Knight Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a forward thinking national provider of Health and Social Care services for both adults and children across a variety of settings from private hospitals to residential care and nursing homes.
This unique provider is seeking an experienced Service Manager in Motherwell for their specialist service that provides assessment and a range of high quality specialist services to people with autism and/or learning disabilities, who may at times present severe behaviours that challenge.
The home is situated on the main bus route, and are 1 mile from the nearest train station.
The Service Manager will be supporting people with learning disabilities and other complex needs, your team will support service users in your care to achieve their goals in life and will actively seek out opportunities for them to develop their skills and confidence through a variety of staff involvement, activities and other initiatives.
What we would like from you:
• RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered - Desirable
• Strong Management and Leadership skills
• Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
• Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
• Excellent organisation skills
• Effective communication skills
• Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
• Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & the service
What you would get in return:
·A competitive salary of up to £55,000
·Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
·Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training -Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited ‘Creative Minds’ programme
·28 days annual leave including bank holidays
·Online benefits and cashback rewards
·Cycle to work scheme
·Just Drive scheme
To apply for this innovative position please contact Callie Mitcham at White Knight Recruitment 01962 841 917 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For our full list of vacancies nationwide please visit our website www.whiteknightrecruitment.com
- Category Health and Social Care
- Contract Permanent