- Job Title Team Leader
- Salary £20,316 per year
- Location Kendal, Cumbria, England
- Reference JO0000005526
Senior Support Worker / Team Leader
Salary - £10.39 PER HOUR
Hours – 37.5 HOURS PER WEEK
Location – Kendall
An excellent opportunity has arisen fora Senior Support Worker/Team Leader to join a supported living service in Kendall.
Our client is an innovative third sector provider that supports individuals in its various residential care, supported living and nursing home settings.
- To supervise & deploy staff within their allocated team, ensuring the provision of care, personal support, daily living tasks & activities with customers either within the service
- To assist the management team and other colleagues to support clients attain their full potential.
Responsibilities to include
- To be responsible for the day-to-day management of the team ensuring a high standard of care is delivered at all times
- To manage the roster for night staff
- Provide practical induction training for new staff & to promote on-going staff development
- Work with clients to encourage choice, participation and motivation
- Updating of care plans
- Monitoring of clients health and well-being
- Administer medication
- Competitive hourly rate of £10.39 per hour
- Extensive career progression
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension scheme with competitive life benefit, substantial and flexible annual leave with the option to buy or sell
- Access to cash health plan
- Access to cycle to work benefits
- Access to child care vouchers
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme
- Level of professional development such as NVQ in Health & Social Care
- Prior experience working within a care setting
- Prior experience of managing care staff
- You should have strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively and a wide range of people
- Have a strong working team ethos and ability to work on your own
- Good basic levels of reading and writing in English
- Driving licence and own transport is required.
If you would like to work for a passionate provider that truly values its staff then please click on the link below.
- Category Health and Social Care
- Contract Permanent