- Job Title Deputy Manager
- Salary £24,207 per year
- Location Preston, Hertfordshire, England
- Reference JO0000005559
DEPUTY MANGER - SUPPORTED LIVING - PRESTON - £24,207
White Knight Recruitment are working with a leading provider in adult social care to recruit a Deputy Manager for a Supported Living service based in Preston.
Our client offers care and support to adults with a range of physical disabilities who are within a Supported Living environment. Support will be given to service users who are based within their own homes.
Our client is looking for a candidate whom has experience in working within a care home environment ideally with clients whom have physical disabilities/ complex needs. You should have experience in providing direct personal and social care. You should have experience in managing a team within a social care environment and ideally have a level of professional development and registration (i.e. level 5 leadership and management)
Your duties and day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the service manager on daily operations within the home
- Deputise for the service manager as required
- Direct supervision and line management of staff
- Responsible and accountable for monitoring, maintaining and providing highest standards of clinical and personal support and service delivery, while promoting independence and choice to clients
- Medication audits
- Monitoring of person centred plans
- Work flexibly to manage the needs of the home including weekends, bank holidays and occasional nights if needed
In return, you will be offered;
- Competitive salary of £24,207 (37.5 hours per week)
- Contributory company pension scheme with competitive life cover benefit.
- Substantial and flexible annual leave, with the option to buy or sell, depending on needs (salary sacrifice).
- Access to cash health plan at very favourable rates.
- Access to cycle-to-work benefits (salary sacrifice).
- Access to child-care vouchers (salary sacrifice).
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme.
For more information please call Jane Anderson on 01962 841917 or for immediate interview please apply below.
- Category Health and Social Care
- Contract Permanent