- Job Title Residential Care Assistant
- Salary £9.75 - 12.75 per hour
- Location Andover, Hampshire, England
- Reference JO0000005573
Care Assistant (Elderly Residential)
£9.70 Per Hour
Are you looking for a new challenge in which you can make a real difference to people’s lives? I am currently recruiting for care assistants in the Andover area for an immediate start to help provide a care service for the elderly. I am looking for care assistants who are free in the afternoons and evenings to work with elderly residents in a care home environment.
The ideal candidate will;
- Display and calm and compassionate manner to deal with complex issues.
- Be able to seamlessly form relationships with residents, family and colleagues with an approachable and friendly personality.
- Be able to work effectively within a team.
- Display a true passion for caring for elder people.
Main duties for the role include;
- Providing support care for vulnerable members of society in a residential home.
- Help residents with everyday tasks such as washing, cooking and hygiene and general socialisation.
The successful candidate will require the following;
- Minimum 6 months experience providing care either in a professional or personal setting.
- Clear verbal and written English.
- A driving license is not essential but preferred.
If you would be interested in finding out more about the challenging but rewarding role, please do not hesitate to contact James Williams at White Knight Recruitment on 01962 841917.
- Category Health and Social Care
- Contract Temporary