- Job Title Senior Care Assistant
- Salary £10.25 - 10.75 per hour
- Location Southampton, Hampshire, England
- Reference JO0000005612
SENIOR CARE ASSISTANT – SOUTHAMPTON – 38 BEDDED HOME – GOOD CQC
£10.25 PER HOUR WEEKDAYS - £10.75 PER HOUR WEEKENDS
White Knight Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a well-established, family owned residential care home based in Southampton, who are looking for an experienced Care Assistant.
You will receive not only a very competitive rate of pay, you will also have fantastic opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge. You will be fully supported and receive a quality induction in addition to ongoing training and development opportunities.
Other benefits of joining this provider include:
- Access to the company Employee Assistance Programme – a 24-hour confidential counselling helpline, plus up to 6 face-to-face counselling sessions a year, including CBT if required. Various guidance and information docs, including online training around health and wellbeing (e.g. stress management) on the online portal – covers both the employee and family members living in the same household have access to the counselling service (age restrictions apply for family members)
- Free DBS Check
- Cycle to Work Scheme available
- Full induction programme and thorough training/refresher training and opportunity to undertake further qualifications where appropriate
- Internal development programmes including a Stars of the Future and Leadership Development Programme
- Full access to Perkbox, giving you over 250 perks and discounts including free mobile phone insurance.
Do you have good team leading, delegation and organisational skills?
Have you completed Level 3 NVQ/Diploma in Health and Social Care?
Are you passionate about providing the best possible care to individuals?
Are you caring, warm and understanding?
Are you spontaneous, patient, flexible and have a good sense of humour?
Do you strongly believe in the values of Care, Comfort and Companionship?
If your answer is yes to these questions, please contact Claire Anscombe on 01962 841917 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Category Health and Social Care
- Contract Permanent