- Job Title Scheduling Coordinator
- Salary £9.31 - 9.31 per hour
- Location Winchester, Hampshire, England
- Reference JO0000005659
£9.31ph, fantastic overtime rates for evenings and weekends
White Knight are delighted to be working with a fantastic organisation based just outside of Winchester, who are currently looking for a Scheduling Co-ordinator to join their busy team.
In this role, you will be supporting the smooth day to day running of the Scheduling Team, ensuring the most cost effective and efficient use of supply to meet demand. You will be providing data entry, telephone and email support, guidance, assistance and support to managers and staff.
- Ensuring the service has the right staff
- Input and update workforce management data accurately
- Responsible for allocating leave, training and record abstractions
- Deal promptly, efficiently and professionally with calls and emails from staff dealing with queries
- Update the workforce management system
- Customer Service/ Administration experience
- Experience using Microsoft packages
- Experience of data extraction
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Ability to analyse and understand information
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
- Category NHS
- Contract Temporary