- Job Title Registered Childrens Home Manager
- Salary £45k - 50k per year
- Location Hedge End, Hampshire, England
- Reference JO0000005765
REGISTERED CHILDRENS HOME MANAGER – HEDGE END - £45,000 TO £50,000 PER ANNUM (plus on call allowance)
White Knight Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a well-established provider, supporting a maximum of five girls aged from 9 to 18 years old, who have complex behavioural, emotional and social difficulties.
This provider is looking for an exceptional Registered Manager who has the passion, drive, commitment and skill to lead, manage and shape the future direction of one of their warm and welcoming Children’s Homes.
This role requires a confident Children’s Home Manager with a strong turn around record and proven experience in working and managing residential services for Children and Young People. You will be able to effectively manage and co-ordinate a Residential Home, ensuring the efficient operation of the service and compliance with: Ofsted regulations, relevant legislation, procedures, policies and the Statement of Purpose for the home.
You will work with a variety of professionals from within the care sector and be an effective communicator as well as an inspiring leader.
Essential requirements for this role:
- Strong experience working either as a Registered Manager or at least 2 years as a Deputy Manager for a Children’s Residential Care Home
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care (or equivalent qualification)
- Excellent knowledge of the OFSTED inspection framework
- Comprehensive understanding of care in line with the Children's Homes regulations
- A current full UK driving licence
Please note: You must be at least 22 years of age to perform this role.
Additional benefits include generous annual leave entitlement, pension contribution and much more such as:
- Ongoing training opportunities including the opportunity to complete the Level 7 Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Regular supervisions, reviews and support for career and training aspirations
To apply for this position, please contact Claire Anscombe at White Knight Recruitment on 01962 841 917 or email email@example.com
For our full list of vacancies nationwide please visit our website www.whiteknightrecruitment.com
- Category Health and Social Care
- Contract Permanent