- Job Title Residential Child Care Worker
- Salary £18k - 25k per year
- Location Hedge End, Hampshire, England
- Reference JO0000005767
RESIDENTIAL CHILD CARE WORKER/SENIOR RESIDENTIAL CHILD CARE WORKER – HEDGE END, SOUTHAMPTON - £18,000 TO £25,000 PER ANNUM – ON TARGET EARNINGS - £24,483 TO £31,483 (including up to 2 sleep ins per week)
Full Time Permanent – 37.5 hours per week
White Knight Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a Care provider that offers Education, Care and Therapy to girls from the ages of 9-18 years old.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within an organisation heading in to a period of change and expansion.
The role of the Residential Childcare Worker is to provide a safe warm, caring and stable environment for young people. To create a ‘respectful’ culture within the home where the needs of the young people are paramount and where they are encouraged to develop, mature and achieve their full potential.
- You will be enthusiastic, friendly, flexible, hardworking and motivated to give the very best support to our young people.
- You will have achieved a Diploma 3 (or equivalent) in Residential Care or be willing to work towards one
- You will have at least one year’s previous experience of working with children
- You will be 21+ years of age
- You will have a full manual Drivers Licence
- Flexible working week, typically worked over 3.5 days.
- One weekend day to be worked every other weekend.
- 30 days annual leave, inclusive of public holidays.
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner provided whilst on shift.
- Free parking.
- Contributory pension.
- Employee of the month recognition scheme with cash award.
- Continuous Training and Development Opportunities available.
- Childcare vouchers.
To apply for this position, please contact Claire Anscombe at White Knight Recruitment on 01962 841 917 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website for a list of vacancies across the country; www.whiteknightrecruitment.com
- Category Health and Social Care
- Contract Permanent