- Job Title Support Worker
- Salary £9.50 - 9.50 per hour
- Location Newbury, Berkshire, England
- Reference JO0000005825
Recovery Worker required in Newbury
Recovery Worker in homeless shelter Newbury
White Knight Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Recovery worker within the Newbury area. No experience needed to apply as full training provided. Our client provides supported accommodation for homeless adults, in a 59-roomed property in Newbury.
As a RECOVERY WORKER, you will be required to support the physical and mental wellbeing of the service users, whilst having an understanding and compassionate attitude. You will support various service users including adults with emotional, social and behavioural difficulties. Your duties may include:
- Providing high standard of support to all services users
- Help to improve practical skills in areas such as budgeting, shopping, cooking and housework
- Promoting and encouraging independent living
- Supporting and encouraging the clients to engage with employers
- Help to maintain a welcoming, safe environment
You will be able to work a variety of shifts, ranging from 6:45am – 02:45pm, 11:30am - 07:30pm and 07:00pm - 07:00 am.
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure and be free to attend the Introduction Day on 27.02.2020.
And what are the benefits of working with White Knight Recruitment?
- Competitive hourly rates from £9.50
- 5.6 weeks paid annual leave
- Flexible hours to fit around your other commitments
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support
- The opportunity to progress your career
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Category Health and Social Care
- Contract Temporary