- Job Title Clinical Manager
- Salary £42.5k per year
- Location Yeovil, Somerset, England
- Reference JO0000005899
A wonderful opportunity has become available for an outstanding nursing professional to join a well established regional provider in Yeovil as a Clinical Manager!!
SKYPE INTERVIEWS HAPPENING NOW!
This role is based at a 'good' rated 60+ bedded nursing home that offers quality furnishings and modern care facilities, ideal for providing support to those who require nursing care.
Staff are well-qualified and receive ongoing training, at the same time as pursuing person-centred objectives and ensuring choice and variety for residents. A varied programme of activities is offered and IT facilities are available, including Skype and Wi-Fi to keep in touch with loved-ones.
Can you create an environment in which excellence in clinical care will flourish? Do you have the skills to lead a loyal and dedicated team of healthcare professionals to deliver an outstanding service?
The Clinical Manager would support the Business Manager in providing a high standard of quality care to meet the needs of our Service Users and their families.
Responsible for all clinical decisions within the home you must be a strong communicator with the natural ability to lead a team of enthusiastic nursing professionals.
The successful Clinical Manager will have the following:
- Is a qualified Nurse with a willingness to work towards a Level 5 Qualification in Management and Leadership (QCF)
- Has an innovative approach to service planning and delivery
- Is able to balance business demands with commitment to quality standards
- Has exceptional leadership skills with the ability to use their initiative in problem solving and prioritising workloads
- Has strong communication skills with management or supervisory experience
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, they offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
Benefits of working with this provider:
- Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
- Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Provider)
- Structured career path and progression opportunities
- An employer contribution pension scheme - 7% matched
- And many more!
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please apply below - SKYPE INTERVIEWS HAPPENING NOW!
- Category Health and Social Care
- Contract Permanent