- Job Title Police Performance and Intelligence Researcher
- Salary £12 - 13 per hour
- Location Coventry, West Midlands, England
- Reference JO0000005980
Police Performance and Intelligence Researcher
£12-£13ph depending on experience, paid weekly
White Knight Recruitment are delighted to be working with a fantastic client to provide a Performance and Intelligence Researcher on a temporary basis.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing an intelligence research function supporting motor finance fraud, plant and agricultural theft, freight crime and caravan security.
- To research crime reports, processed data, intelligence and information to identify patterns, risks, opportunities and intelligence gaps as directed by relevant business area.
- To ensure that research supports operational needs with an approach that is structured and methodical.
- To support ongoing or long-term analytical products with timely, accurate and systematic research of intelligence, data and open source.
- To maintain, update and retrieve performance data and make it available to relevant personnel by use of force information communications systems.
- To provide interpretation of data acting as point of reference for questions relating to performance information.
- To maintain appropriate IT record keeping systems, and identify and account for issues surrounding data quality.
- To carry out quality audits on issues as raised by local management or by force directive.
- To establish a terms of reference in consultation with the customer and the analyst team for all tasked pieces of research.
- To ensure that intelligence is obtained ethically and in accordance with all relevant legislation, policy and codes of practice
- To give regular and effective service.
Required skills and experience:
- QCF Level 2
- Experience working in a similar field
- Experience working in a busy office environment
- Proven IT skills using Windows based packages
- Experience handling quantitative and qualitative data
- Proven ability to combine information from multiple sources/systems, maintain databases or similar systems and summarise information
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to Ellie at White Knight using email@example.com.
- Category Public Sector
- Contract Temporary