NHS Call Handler
£20,330pa + unsociable hour’s allowance
Full and Part time roles available – rota’d shifts
White Knight Recruitment are delighted to be working with a local NHS provider, to provide NHS Call Handlers on a permanent basis.
In this role, you will be able to make a real difference to patients, the community and will work with supportive colleagues. The role is fast paced, so you must be dynamic and adaptable, and in return will be rewarded with a career that’s not just ‘another job’?
As part of the team, you will be working in the control centre alongside Dispatchers, Clinicians and other NHS professionals. You will be directly involved with live emergency calls, taking vital information to help arrange the most appropriate care and support.
Key skills and requirements:
– Great customer services experience
– Good communication skills
– Computer literacy and keyboard skills (full systems training will be given)
– A passion to help people (tell us about this on the application form)
– Attention to detail
Training is provided for the role and is a mixture of in the classroom and in the call centre. You will need to be able to commit to an 8-week full time training programme, which will be fully paid. The training covers internal systems, NHS pathways assessments and one to one coaching and mentoring on live calls.
· Training and support from our dedicated in-house education team.
· A nationally recognised qualification
· Occupational Health support along with an Employee Assistance Programme.
· Enrolment into the NHS Pension Scheme.
· NHS Discounts in over 200+ stores including holidays, days out, car insurance, restaurants and clothing.
· Progression opportunities within the organisation.
If you would be interested in exploring this role further, please apply now!
NHS Call Handler