White Knight Recruitment or any associated trading names understand the importance of protecting the confidentiality of our clients and candidates. With this in mind White Knight Recruitment adhere to the following Privacy Statement: English law and jurisdiction applies with respect to the content of this notice and the information contained. In particular, White Knight Recruitment recognise and address our obligations under the provisions of GDPR.
White Knight Recruitment provides services in the UK and will act as the Data Controller with regards to your information.
We collect information from all users of White Knight Recruitment services, whether this is via our website, in person or via an affiliated partner. White Knight Recruitment collect data required to carry out work finding services. This includes but is not limited to: name, address, date of birth, employment history, right to work, membership details and references.
White Knight Recruitment never knowingly collect more personal data than is strictly necessary to perform our tasks in providing work finding services.
How and when White Knight Recruitment collect information
- Information is collected via our website and independent external job boards.
- Information is also voluntarily provided to us by candidates and clients when creating an account or signing up for our services.
- Personal information relating to an individual is collected during candidate registration interviews, telephone calls, email correspondence and reference checks.
- Client information is also collected during meetings, telephones calls and events White Knight Recruitment attend or host.
- In addition to the information provided White Knight Recruitment collect and check data from third parties such as companies house and accredited bodies.
Information created when you use our services
- If you are a client, White Knight Recruitment will collect details about the company such as: company registration details, structure, contact information and role details.
- If you are a candidate (job seeker) White Knight Recruitment will collect personal data, name, address, date of birth, employment history, right to work, qualification membership details, and references.
White Knight Recruitment may associate your name with another person through our refer a friend scheme, to ensure you receive the due recognition.
The Cookies that we use and why
By browsing and using our website, you consent to the above cookies being used in the way described in this Policy. If you do not consent, you can disable cookies by adjusting your browser settings or stop using the site.
How we use your data
White Knight Recruitment Candidate data is kept and used under the use of consent and in compliance with Principle 1, Article 5 of the GDPR. White Knight Recruitment do not sell or share your personal information to third parties for third party direct marketing purposes. White Knight Recruitment will use your information to deliver personalised work finding services and optimise your White Knight Recruitment experience. Data will be collated onto our internal systems and all paper documents will be securely stored on each site. White Knight Recruitment will use information collected to:
- Source and match roles and companies to your requirements
- Submit your CV and any other relevant information to clients in the process of providing work finding services
- Communicate with candidates regarding your job search via email, phone, text message or post
- Update candidates on events and announcements which may be of interest in relation to White Knight
- Recruitment providing current or future work finding services
- Undertake research and analysis to enhance White Knight Recruitment work finding services
- Process payroll and comply with Auto Enrolment and HMRC requirements
- Meet our Health & Safety obligations as per UK statute
Client data is obtained, kept and used under the use of legitimate interest and in compliance with Principle 1 and Article 5 of the GDPR. White Knight Recruitment do not sell or share your information to third parties for third party direct marketing purposes. Data will be collated onto our internal systems and all paper documents will be securely stored on each site. White Knight Recruitment will use information collected to:
- Discuss present and future organisational recruitment requirements
- Allow White Knight Recruitment to compare White Knight Recruitment candidates with organisational vacancy requirements
- Provide candidate CVs and any other relevant candidate information
- Update clients on events and announcements which may be interest in relation to White Knight Recruitment supporting current or future organisational recruitment strategy
- Manage processes throughout the recruitment cycle including but not limited to: interviews, feedback, offers and timesheet authorisation.
- Process credit checks and raise invoices for services provided
- Undertake research and analysis to enhance White Knight Recruitment recruitment services
- Recommend service partners, where agreed details will be passed onto our selected partners
Data Sharing & Disclosure
Except as set out herein and where required or permitted by law or a court of competent jurisdiction, White Knight Recruitment will not reveal any personal data about you to any third party.
Information will be shared internally within the White Knight Recruitment Group to provide work finding, recruitment and payroll services. White Knight Recruitment will only share information with third parties when required as part of our work finding or recruitment services. White Knight Recruitment may check information collected with third parties or with other information held by White Knight Recruitment. Candidate’s personal data will only be shared with White Knight Recruitment clients who have a legitimate interest and only then with the candidate’s permission.
Your data may be disclosed to any person, firm or company to whom we sell the whole or a substantial part of our business or to whom we may transfer any part of our rights or obligations. We may also disclose your information where necessary to enforce our Terms of Business or other agreements or if necessary to prevent, detect or prosecute illegal or suspected illegal activities or to prevent other damage in response to a legal action against White Knight Recruitment.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal data security is our highest priority. White Knight Recruitment have taken steps to protect your information by limiting the access to our network and locations where your data is stored. Our team only access data which is required to complete their job function. Further information on the security features of our system are available on request. Although we do our best to protect the information you share via the internet, anything you submit via the internet is done so at your own risk.
Information retention & deletion
During the time you are registered as active with White Knight Recruitment we will log calls, emails, meetings, texts, events and any other relevant information on our secure internal database. At this time no option exists for third party access. If a decision is made to change this aspect of the database, then we will seek your consent first. While all reasonable security measures have been implemented, White Knight Recruitment are unable to accept responsibility for intrusion by third parties acting illegally.
During our marketing activities, White Knight Recruitment log who, when and where our mailers have been opened and viewed.
White Knight Recruitment also obtain data from publicly available sources, financial service providers, governing bodies and referees. White Knight Recruitment may combine information collected from these sources with information already in its possession.
White Knight Recruitment will retain your information whilst you are active, unless you request deletion of your account or information, and for a period of no more than 2 years. if you have completed temporary assignments via White Knight Recruitment as required by HMRC and in accordance with UK statute your payroll information will be retained for 7 years.
If your work finding search is no longer active and you have not undertaken temporary assignments via White Knight Recruitment, your information will be stored for two years under legitimate business interest in compliance with Principle 1 and Article 5 of the GDPR, then securely destroyed and removed from our database.
Access to your personal data
You have the right to:
- Request the details we hold on you
- Request data corrections of any details we hold on you
- Opt out of all non-essential email communications
- Remove consent of data processing
- Request to be forgotten from our databases and systems
To submit a request regarding any of the above please contact us at email@example.com or call 01962 841917.